Activate Registration
ADVERTISING

Dunstable Downs Challenge

4th Sep 2022

Organiser Contact

Christina Lawrence
Address: 21 Toddington Rd, Tebworth, Beds, LU7 9QD, UK
Tel: Landline: 07738382153Mobile: 07738382153
Link / Email: dunstableroadrunners@gmail.com
Website: http://www.dunstabledownschallenge.co.uk
Twitter:

Further information

A self-navigated trail run around the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside. Route is mainly off-road on trail or tracks and there are 3 distances available - half marathon, 20 mile and marathon

Where and When

Venue: Creasey Park Community Football Centre, Creasey PArk Drive, Dunstable, England, LU6 1BB, GB
Date: 4th Sep 2022
Time: 09:00
Cost: Affiliated Fee: 30. Unaffiliated Fee: 32.

Course details

Extent: 26.2 Miles
Admits: Runners
Course: Linear
Silhouette: 1735 Feet climb
Underfoot: Route is around 80% trail with the remaining 20% on short stretches of road/pavement. Some fields need to be crossed which may be ploughed!
Navigation: Route is self-navigated but some markings are given at difficult sections. Route map, GPX file, course description and instructions are all available